2 Hour Rated Fire Door Specifications
- Door and panel heights are variable to suit individual requirements.
- Doors and panels have square meeting edges, and require the normal 3mm maximum clearance demanded by the Australian Fire Door Code AS 1905, Part 1-1990.
- Decorative trim such as timber or plastic moulding may be specified to one or both surfaces, and to your choice of patterns.
- Maximum Available Sizes (mm)
- Single Leaf: 3000 x 1500 x 48
- Single Leaf: 2340 x 1020 x 38
- Double Leaf: 3000 x 3000 x 48
Available with panel over transom to 3600mm overall.
Tested and Approved for use in:
- Masonry walls.
- Gypsum block walls.
- Timber stud walls.
- Steel stud walls.
- Hardie "Styrocon" walls.
Your choice of facings:
- Plywood for paint.
- Selected veneer faced plywood.
- Fire retardant grade laminate.
- Sheet steel faces and edges.
- Sheet aluminium.
- 'Acrovyn' P.V.C. facings.
- 10mm timber concealed or exposed.
- 1mm veneer for decorative doors.
- Steel channels or flats.
- Aluminium anodized (available with smoke seals).
- Laminate (Formica) to stiles.
To our knowledge, every lockset, surface mounted door closer and concealed closer designed for use with fire doorsets have been tested as compatible with Pyropanel~ doorsets.
- Panic bars.
- Card - Key hotel locks.
- Electrically operated strikers.
- Magnetic security locks.
- Smoke seals for 'hot' and 'cold' smoke.
- Kickplates of steel, 'Acrovyn' vinyl etc.
- Vent grilles with automatic drop shutters.
- Security bolts.
- Sound and dust seals.
- Vision panels with clear or wire cast glass.
- Aluminium faced shelf to form stable door.
- 1.2mm or 1.5mm thickness Zincanneal steel.
- Timber door frames to detail.
Weight (Plywood faced):
- 48mm - 22kg/m2
- 38mm - 19kg/m2
Where specified or legislated to provide 2HR protection of openings in stairways, plant rooms, substations etc.
Contact Us for more information about our 2 Hour Rated Fire Doors